Skip to main content

Final

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Myself.

Who am I?  My name is James Watts and I have been attending San Francisco State University for the past five years. Upon completing my final cumulative summer design course I will have achieved my Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design and my minor in English literature. I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to spend my time in college living in San Francisco and have been taking advantage of the opportunities it has presented to me. While attending school I have also been pursuing art. I have grown an ardent passion for painting and drawing these last few years. Due to support and encouragement of my friends and family, I have been striving to develop my own style and have continued to pursue my love for art. The city has provided me opportunities to work alongside other talented artist who have not only inspired me but have helped me develop a sense of community within this rapidly changing city. While continuing to focus on work and school, I will continue to focus

Timeline

6 Personas